When many aspirants think of MBA, GMAT or GRE might be the first thing that comes to their mind. But did you know that the test forms just one small piece of the otherwise big puzzle? Admissions committees search for academic excellence, leadership potential, ability to work in teams and much more in your entire application. Here’s where understanding what it takes to get into a top B-School program becomes crucial! Through the GMAT + MBA Profile Booster, embark on your MBA journey fully armed with the right information that can help you get a strong application!
Product Specifications- BYJU’S GMAT Serviced By CareerLabs
Click here to explore what you get when you enroll for Byju’s GMAT Course, serviced by CareerLabs.
Student Journey- CareerLabs ProfileBooster
Here is the process you will follow when you enrol for the MBA Profile Booster Service.
- Once we receive the payment confirmation, you will receive a welcome mail from the MBA Admissions Consulting Team within 2-3 business days.
- Through an on-boarding video, you can gain an understanding of the entire process, the validity of the product and the terms & conditions. Through a Profile Assessment Questionnaire, you can register all the questions that will be answered in the Profile Gap Analysis (PGA) Session.
- Post the on-boarding video, you will receive a CV Template and a CV questionnaire along with a recorded video on how to draft your B-School Resume. You can watch the video, complete the resume template and send it back to us for the first review. The CV critiquing with our experts (maximum upto 5 versions) will help you develop a one page B-School resume that can be used as a part of the B-school applications.
- Once the CV is ready, a Profile Gap Analysis Call will be scheduled with our consultant who will assess your profile and will give you a customized plan of action with a list of activities that you can do to improve your profile.
- There will be a follow-up call within a week of the Profile Gap Analysis Call where you can resolve any queries you have.
- Within 2-3 months of the Profile Gap Analysis call, there will be a Follow-up Profile Mentoring call where you can share your progress with respect to the plan given and get additional clarifications.